Our goal is to provide the best, most reasonable priced, and speediest service on medical and laboratory equipment repair and service such as oxygen concentrators, microscopes, autoclaves, sterilizers, ultrasound machines, operating room equipment, physiotherapy equipment, opthalamogy equipment, anaesthesia machines, ventilators, nebulizers, Suction units, various hospital furniture’s etc.
We offer quick turn times and computerized tracking for all repairs performed at our facilities. Our quality standards are among the most rigorous in the repair industry in Tanzania.
LEL Medical was founded in 1987 by Mr. Saboor Sr., who previously had a vast experienced of more than 40 years in this field.
In 2006 LEL expanded its wings by opening a centre to offer various kinds of repairs/refurbish.
LEL corporate headquarters (LAB COMPLEX) are located on a 15,000 sq. fit building block on Plot 966 in Keko Mwanga area. The LEL sales staffs cover the repair needs of hospitals and laboratory centres throughout Tanzania.
Our Customers Include…
- Medical Equipment Suppliers
- Hospitals / Medical Centres
- Surgery Centres
- Clinic & Medical Groups
- Physicians & Dental Offices & More…
Services We Provide…
- After sales service
- On site repairs & calibrations
- 24 hour emergency service
- Accredition assistance
- Maintenance servicing available
- Equipment in – service for users
Preventive Maintenance Agreements
- Reduce equipment downtime
- On – site testing, calibration & certification
- Electro medical apparatus electrical safety testing
- Computerized documentation & record keeping
- Discrepancy reports and follow up repairs
- P.M. log book
- Equipment inventory list
- Inspection frequency 3,6 or 12 months periods
- Flexible scheduling
Regulatory Authorities & Testing Recommendation
- Members of TFDA, PHLB, GCLA & TCCIA
- Voluntary standards
- Accredited An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- We guarantee to repair and/or calibrate your equipment to manufactures specification and meet all standards of professional workmanship.
- The repairs we return to you have been carefully inspected, and we back our workmanship with a 90- day warranty. Compare the quality of our repairs to those of other repair facilities. Our quality control program has been designed to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Documents specific inspection criteria for all repairs
- Documents processes for the repair of all instruments
- Comprehensive training of all instrument technicians
- Accurate tracking of all warranties and service complaints to identify prc management team meetings to review all warranties and complaints, with corrective action process to identify and prevent service failures.
Our repair success rates are tracked and measured by year and by month.
All LEL technicians have been professionally trained to ensure all equipment is serviced to manufacturer’s standards. We have less than a 1% return rate.
Under our expedient service, we repair most units within 3 days.
We offer Collection and Delivery in Dar es Salaam.
PLAN 1: For Individuals
Repair – Service
- Day to day basis, for all medical laboratory & equipment
- Item to item, upon request
- Please call us now!
PLAN 11: For Corporate
- We will arrange a suitable time to visit your centre and to evaluate in detail all products needed to be serviced from time to time, this plan covers the end user for one whole year, and saves many expenses such as hiring technical engineer, servicing of parts, timely service etc.
- In this Plan a fix amount will be charged for the whole year.
- Please ask for a quote!
Thanks & Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further more information’s if needed.